Mirror



I'm not perfect.

I made mistakes and will surely make one again. I'm always trying to hide my sadness behind my smile. I never felt alone, but always think that I am. I have a lot of dreams to catch, but not strong enough to reach. I have lots of friends, but I never show my weak side to them. I think a lot of nonsense and I am enjoying it. I always wan't to finish what I started, but I always got tired fast. I talk a lot and loves to leave anyone hanging with my thoughts. I love to play with my own emotions. I will lie for what I think is right. I always want everyone around me to be happy. I never spent too much for myself. I care a lot for others. I will sacrifice my own for the person I love. I always want to be someone I'm not for the sake of everyone.

I still have a lot to say, but thoughts are scuffling in my brain.

All I want is to be understand. All I want is to be accepted for who I am.

Comments

Popular Posts

Contrast

A chapter of my life

Clock"Work"