A chapter of my life


Have you ever felt so worthless? There are times when I feel that everything that I'm doing is wrong. It feels like that the direction of my life is leading to somewhere I'm not suppose to go to. It feels like every step I take, there's a pit to take me down. There are also times when I'm just staring into nothing, doing nothing, and thinking nothing. Am I being depressed on my own world? A world where I am the author at the same time the character. I am writing my own story and I'm leading it into dullness, loneliness, and sorrowfulness.

Yep, I am the writer of my own world. I am the ones who decide. I am directing my own story. If I feel sad today, that's my choice. If I get tired of nothing, that's what I want. If I am down today, I can always get up because I can choose to stood, face forward, step, and move on. I might fail everyday, I might suffer everyday, and everything that happened to me before might happen again. It will feel that my story is just circling from the beginning into the present and into beginning again.

But that's what make it so special when I write your own story. I can always go back into chapter one and make sure that you have already learned everything that you have to learn. Don't be scarred of starting all over again. No one is already good on anything on their first try (at least not most of us) and nobody sees the end without seeing the beginning.

Comments

Popular Posts

Contrast

Clock"Work"