Paper Flowers

A year ago or almost (really not sure), I made this paper flowers and still they are intact and not showing any indication of being ripped except for the dust and the smell of an old paper, of course.  That moment I realized that even how fragile things are, if you take good care of them they might last for years or even forever (a bit exaggerated).

I didn’t exert a lot of efforts in doing such paper flowers, but what if I did? I perhaps, created an artistic bouquet that I can give to someone special or put it on the grave of my love ones and pray not to rain. But to set the kidding aside, creating and giving more effort on things are more valuable to those who will receive it rather than those that you can just buy.  For me, real flowers are
irreplaceable because of its scents, colors, and textures but after a week or two this flowers that we give or receive will only last on our memories and someday maybe forgotten. Unlike paper flowers, with creativity, effort, and patience, these can be as good as real flowers and with proper handling and taking good care of it, it can last as long as we want it.

Nowadays, the value of a present or gift is not measurable by its price. Mostly, people now are giving more appreciation and attention on things that were made of efforts.  We all have our preferences, and it is all just a matter of choosing. Is it real ones or the artificial ones?


A paper flower that might last forever for you.  😊

Comments

Popular Posts

Contrast

A chapter of my life

Clock"Work"